Cinquante Cinq Viognier
The sun, maritime influence, and terroir diversity of the Pays d’Oc subregion deliver a round, aromatic, and well-balanced Viognier. Sourced from several small growers, it shows crispness and complexity with notes of apricot, plum, quince, and bergamot. A well balanced Viognier, round, very aromatic with notes of apricot, plum, quince and bergamot
- Brand:Les Vins Aujoux
- Sub-Region:Pays d'Oc
- Varietal:100% Viognier
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:90 ppm total
- Climate:Continental with an Oceanic influence
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out mechanically.
- Soil:Clay and limestone with some schist
- Vineyard Size:150 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2000.0
- Fermentation:Fermented with selected yeasts.
- Elevage:6 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Jean-Marc Aujoux
- Finning & Filtration:Fined and filtered