Classico' Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi - 2021
A classic expression of Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi, highlighting the Verdicchio grape’s innate citrus, floral, and almond characteristics. Fermented and aged exclusively in stainless steel, this wine is defined by its freshness and excellent structure.
- Commune/Village:Poggio San Marcello
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:80 mg/l
- Climate:East, South, South-West, 300-350 meters a.s.l., 20-25 kilometers from the Adriatic Sea.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vineyard Size:31 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2006 - 2007
- Fermentation:Fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks, where the wine ages on its lees for roughly four months.
- Elevage:In stainless steel tanks for 6 months on the lees. Bottle ageing for 3 months.
- Scores:Sartarelli Classico 2020 90 points - Antonio Galloni’s Vinous 2021 - Eric Guido / Sartarelli Classico 2021 Bronze Medal - International Wine Challenge 2022
- Total Production:11,670
- Sustainable Certificates:Known as the Sartarelli ZERO method, the team at Sartarelli fully eschews the use of chemicals in the vineyards and on the vines directly. All Sartarelli wines are also vegan.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes