CLOVIS Vin de France - 2020
Located in Piolenc, just outside Châteauneuf-du-Pape, the CLOVIS is an elegant yet energetic Vin de France with red fruit accented by alluring floral notes crafted from estate-grown Grenache, Merlot, and Syrah. Clovis is a delicate and fruity expression of Vin de France from the Southern Rhône. The vinification is very gentle in term of extraction to offer some velvety tannins and a fresh expression of red fruits and spice.
- Brand:Clovis VdF
- Region:Rhône Valley
- Sub-Region:Vin de France
- Varietal:40% Grenache, 40% Merlot, 20% Syrah
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:45 ppm total
- Climate:Continental with very hot summer and pretty strong wind called "mistral"
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:5 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1995.0
- Fermentation:Fermented with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:8 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Pierre Serguier
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Total Production:900 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Certified Organic and Biodynamic