Blizzard' VDF 2022
In the glass, it looks like a pale, pristine straw. The scent has some tropical overtones but is mostly muted. Starfruit and Meyer lemon are only two of the many green and yellow fruits that fill the palate. The acidity is just right, and it mixes with a smooth, shea butter-like waxiness. Would go great with a springtime supper of grilled asparagus and a lemony pasta.
- Brand:SARLHors Les Murs
- Varietal:70% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Sémillon
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:7 ha
- Fermentation:Pressed, fermented for two months at cool temperatures in a concrete tank, transferred to another concrete tank for a brief maturing period, transferred again to remove sediment from the lees, and then bottled without fining, filtration, or sulfation.
- Winemaker Name:Camille & Mathias Marquet
- Finning & Filtration:No finining or filtration