Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2019
Striking aromatics hint at the intensity and verve of our 2020 Double Eagle White. Opening with fresh lemon zest and a whiff of just-baked brioche, the wine’s buoyant fruit core takes on added richness and texture on the palate, riding an elegant acid lift through the long, lively ﬁnish.
- Brand:Grieve Family Winery
- Sub-Region:Napa County
- Commune/Village:Lovall Valley
- Varietal:Sauvignon Blanc
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay with fractured shale and sandstone
- Vineyard Size:5 acres
- Fermentation:whole cluster pressed, cold soaked and both fermented and aged sur lie in a mix of concrete egg and French oak barrels.
- Elevage:aged sur lie in a mix of concrete egg and French oak barrels.
- Winemaker Name:Philippe Melka & Maayan Koschitzky
- Producer Website:https://www.callunavineyards.com
- Total Production:708 cases