Pie de Palo Malbec 2019
Pie de Palo Malbec is a young, fresh and lowtannin wine. It is very easy to drink and it invites you to keep enjoying it. The color is red with violet nuances and one may find aromas of fresh cherries and strawberries.
- Brand:Finca Abril
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vine Age (year planted):2004
- Fermentation:"destemmed / 72 hours maceration / stainless steel fermentation over 10 days"
- Elevage:1,034 m.a.s.l
- Finning & Filtration:fined and filtered
- Producer Website:https://www.fincaabril.com/en/
- Sustainable Practice:Yes