Sauvignon Blanc Maule 2022
Fresh and intense aromas of tropical fruits, melon and orange blossom. Lacy minerality and smooth welltailored fruit drive the wine. Lovely structure and a long, dry finish.
- Brand:Vina Fray Leon
- Region:Maule valley
- Varietal:Sauvignon Blanc
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Sub-humid Mediterranean describes the climate here, however this valley has more varying climates than any other on Earth. During the winter months, it rains frequently and the average temperature is low, with a significant temperature swing between the day and night.
- Harvest Technique:conventional farming practices
- Soil:gravelly soils
- Vine Age (year planted):10-15 years old
- Fermentation:To improve aromatic characteristics, destemmed / slowly pressed with lengthy skin contact with must
- Winemaker Name:Pablo Morandé
- Finning & Filtration:bentonite fined - not filtered
- Sustainable Practice:Yes