VDF 'P'tit Gaby' 2020
P'tit Gaby' is a powerful Rhône red that is also pleasant and chillable. Its Grenache, Syrah, and Carignan grapes extract spice and floral complexity from the galets roulés soils north of Châteauneuf-du-Pape, resulting in a wine with a silky texture and flavors of blueberry, blackberry, thyme, rosemary, and pepper. 'P'tit Gaby' has a velvety texture with a concentration of fruit, spice, and garigue. Blueberry, blackberry, redcurrant, thyme, rosemary, and pepper notes. The flavor is strong, while the texture is light. A refreshing red with a distinct Rhône flavor.
- Brand:Mr & Mrs Theo
- Region:Rhône Valley
- Sub-Region:Southern Rhône
- Varietal:40% Grenache, 40% Syrah, 20% Carignan
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:30 ppm total
- Climate:Continental climate with scorching summers and strong winds known as "mistral"
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:30 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1985
- Fermentation:Fermented with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:8 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Laurent Clapier
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Total Production:900 cases