Sancerre Blanc 2021
A classic Sancerre Blanc that combines the appellations three signature soil series—les Caillottes, Terres Blanches, and Silex—in a single bottle. Made using biodynamic practices, the wine is bright and linear with Sancerre’s flagship citrus and mineral tones.
- Brand:Paul Prieur & Fils
- Varietal:Sauvignon Blanc
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Temperate with a continental influence
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vine Age (year planted):1987
- Fermentation:Sauvignon blanc is direclty pressed after harvest, and then vinified and aged in stainless steel tank (90%), oak casks, and barriques.
- Elevage:Long elevage of 8-10 months, 75% indegenious yeasts, 25% neutral Champenoise yeasts
- Finning & Filtration:no filtration
- Producer Website:https://www.paul-prieur.fr/
- Total Production:7000 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Under official conversion to biodynamics since 2019
- Sustainable Practice:Under official conversion to biodynamics since 2019