Domaine Sancerre Rose 2021
A bright, focused Pinot Noir rosé grown on two of Sancerre’s famous soils—the calcareous Les Terres Blanches and the limestone-and-chalk Les Caillottes. This terroir evokes energy and minerality in the wine, a refreshing backdrop for its notes of citrus and fresh strawberries. A bright straight-forward Sancerre rose, the calcareous terroir brings a lot of energy and minerality to the wine. Citrus and fresh strawberries on the palate.
- Brand:Domaine Roger et Didier Raimbault
- Varietal:Pinot Noir
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out mechanically.
- Soil:Calcareous kimmeridgian and Limestone gravels
- Vineyard Size:3ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1990's
- Fermentation:Immediately following harvest, the grapes are pressed, then undergo a 2–3-week fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:8 months ageing on fine lees before bottling
- Winemaker Name:Didier Raimbault
- Finning & Filtration:Filtered and Bentonite fining
- Total Production:500 cs
- Sustainable Practice:Didier Raimbault uses sustainable practices in their vineyards.