Falanghina DOC - 2021
One of Campania’s flagship grape varieties, Falanghina reaches its pinnacle in this central Italian region thanks to the area’s distinctive clay and volcanic soils. La Rivolta treats this beloved grape with extreme care, leading to wines that are delicate and agile.
- Brand:La Rivolta
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:51 ml
- Climate:Mediterranean climate has warm, dry summers and cool, mild winters. It rains mostly in late autumn and winter.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vineyard Size:31 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2008.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation occurs in stainless steel at a maximum temperature of 27 degrees Celsius. Using local selected yeasts, the fermentation process lasts 20-25 days.
- Elevage:4 months on lees and 3 in bottle before being released
- Producer Website:http://www.fattorialarivolta.com/
- Total Production:800 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Fattoria La Rivolta farms its vineyards organically. The estate also utilizes sheep and beneficial birds to control weeds and pests. They actively engage cover crops and precision irrigation to reduce water usage, and are constantly adapting to better preserve the local ecosystem.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes