Familia Mayol Garnacha Blanca 2018
As the owner/winemaker at Familia Mayol, Matias Mayol comes from a family that is deeply rooted to the vineyard. In the early 1900′s, his grandfather left his vineyards in Spain for Mendoza, where the family settled, planted grapes and lived on the land. In the vineyard, Matias practices sustainable farming, turning the vineyards organic, one vineyard at a time. Intense red color with violet hues. Reminds of bell pepper,red fruit flavors with aromas of ash and tobacco that make it irresistible. Bright acidity and minerality that finishes in a long mouthwatering aftertaste.
- Brand:Cursor S.A.
- Sub-Region:Valle del Uco
- Varietal:100% Bonarda
Show More Less Information
- Climate:continental climate, sunny days, very low humidity- 8 inches a year
- Harvest Technique:Practicing organic.Hand harvested.
- Soil:Poor soils of loam and lime with alluvial deposits
- Vineyard Size:100 ha total
- Winemaker Name:Matias Mayol
- Finning & Filtration:Unfined, light filtration
- Sustainable Practice:Yes