Fiano DOC - 2021
In antiquity, Fiano was known as apiana, as its sweet berries were attractive to bees. Vines were traditionally found near hazelnut orchards, which has seemingly influenced the grape’s flavor profile. However, it is in the town of Avellino where the Fiano grape produces its most mineral-driven wines with long aging potential.
Straw yellow. This is a delicate wine, with hints of fresh fruit, almond, hazelnut, citrus fruits, herbs, white flowers, and dried flowers. On the palate, this is a full-bodied wine with light fruit and floral notes.
- Brand:La Rivolta
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50 ml
- Climate:Mediterranean climate has warm, dry summers and cool, mild winters. It rains mostly in late autumn and winter.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vineyard Size:31 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2001.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation is in stainless steel, with a temperature controlled system. It occurs with local organic selected yeast. Fermentation lasts 20 days with a maximum fermenting temperature of 18 C.
- Elevage:6 months in stainless stail
- Winemaker Name:Vincenzo Mercurio and Giuseppe Tribuno
- Producer Website:http://www.fattorialarivolta.com/
- Total Production:300 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Energy and water saving since we are already 0 chemical element because of our biodynamic protocol
- Sustainable Practice:Yes