Fossi Pinot Grigio 2022
Medium bodied with refreshing notes of lemon cream and pear, finishing with slight mineral notes and good acidity.
- Brand:Casa Vinicola Fossi Duilio s.r.l. Unipersonale
- Sub-Region:Friuli DOC
- Varietal:Pinot Grigio
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Friuli Venezia Giulia is one of the coldest regions in Italy with an average daily high temperature of only 17 degrees. The climate widely corresponds to Central European weather conditions. It is cold, wet and a few beautiful summer months are also happening during a year.
- Soil:Sandy soils
- Fermentation:grapes are destemmed and softly pressed, must separated from skin ferment in temperature control stainless steel tank
- Elevage:8 months in Stainless steel
- Winemaker Name:Andrea Fossi
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Scores:Eric Guido, Vinous, 94 points. Danielle Callegari, Wine Enthusiast, 93 points: Othmar Kiem – Simon Staffler, Falstaff, 93 points
- Total Production:800 cases
- Sustainable Practice:Yes