Francois Ducrot "Auguste" Orange 2021
A scintillating, aromatic orange wine from equal portions bright Grenache Blanc and rich Grenache Gris. A brief period of skin contact evokes mellow tannins that integrate wonderfully with the wine’s tropical and citrus notes. Auguste is a 15 days skin contact of de-stemmed grapes with a very light extrcation. Mellow tannins very well integrated. Aromatic is intense with tropical notes, exotic fruit and citrus.ruit and citrus.
- Brand:Francois Ducrot
- Sub-Region:Vin de France
- Varietal:50% Grenache Blanc, 50% Grenache Gris
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:30 ppm total
- Climate:Mediterranean climate with very hot summer and low rainfall
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out by hand.
- Soil:Sand and limestone
- Vineyard Size:25 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2002.0
- Fermentation:Fermented with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:4 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Francois Ducrot
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Total Production:1500 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Certified Organic
- Sustainable Practice:Francois Ducrot's sources are Certified Organic.