'Saint-So' Cinsault VDF 2021
Saint-So is 100% Cinsault—an uncommon cépage, but one that yields a light, crisp, and approachable red. Concentrated with red and black fruit, it shows buoyant blackberry and ripe cherry alongside detailed notes of mocha and red currant. 100% Cinsault is pretty rare to find. Very often used into a blend to lower the alc % and bring some freshness. Francois wanted to vinify it alone and produce a light, crisp and easy drinking red with some concentration of red and black fruit. Blackberry, ripe cherry, notes of mocha and redcurrant.
- Brand:Francois Ducrot
- Sub-Region:Vin de France
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:Zero added
- Climate:Mediterranean climate with very hot summer and low rainfall
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:sandy soils
- Vineyard Size:25 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2002
- Fermentation:Fermented with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:6 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Francois Ducrot
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Total Production:400 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Francois Ducrot's sources are Certified Organic.
- Sustainable Practice:Francois Ducrot's sources are Certified Organic.