Fuoristrada "Bianco" TetraPak Marche NV 12x1L
A refreshing, zesty white wine crafted from organically grown declassified Verdicchio di Castello di Jesi. Texture from three months of lees aging complements dry peach, pear, citrus, and balanced acidity that persist over a crisp finish.
- Brand:One Green Liter
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out by hand.
- Soil:Argillo-Limosi and Argillo-Calcarei
- Vine Age (year planted):2000
- Fermentation:After fermentation in stainless steel, the wine ages for a minimum three months on the lees.
- Elevage:Stainless steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Michael Schmelzer supervisor
- Finning & Filtration:Betonite
- Tasting Notes:dry peach, pear, citrus with balanced acidity, crisp finish