'Rosato' TetraPak Tuscany NV
Crafted using the saignée method and organically grown Tuscan Sangiovese, this is a vivacious, well-balanced Rosato. Crisp acidity carries brilliant dry lemon, cranberry, and cherry notes. dry lemon, cranberry, cherry, balanced acidity, crisp finish
- Brand:Societa Agricola Monte Bernardi S.R.L.
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vine Age (year planted):2000
- Fermentation:Spontaneous fermentation takes place in concrete tanks before the wine undergoes natural malolactic conversion.
- Elevage:Stainless steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Michael Schmelzer supervisor
- Finning & Filtration:Betonite
- Producer Website:https://1glwines.com/
- Total Production:1,100
- Sustainable Certificates:Fuoristrada is Certified Organic and uses biodynamic and sustainable practices, like TetraPak packaging.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes
- Tasting Notes:dry lemon, cranberry, cherry, balanced acidity, crisp finish