Greco DOC - 2021
Greco is a grape so named because brought to southern Italy by the Pelasgians of Thessaly in the 8th century BC It is also called "aminea gemina" for the twin form of small bunches. Beautiful golden tunic. Intense and fragrant with the scent of wild flowers, freesia, straw, lavender, mint, grated grapefruit and fresh almond. Warm and well structured flavor, rich in freshness and minerality, balanced and persistent in fruity notes.
- Brand:La Rivolta
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50 ml
- Climate:Mediterranean climate has warm, dry summers and cool, mild winters. It rains mostly in late autumn and winter.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vineyard Size:31 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2001.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation is in stainless steel, with a temperature controlled system. It occurs with local organic selected yeast. Fermentation lasts 15days with a maximum fermenting temperature of 16 C.
- Elevage:6 months in stainless stail tank, 2 of them on lees contact
- Winemaker Name:Vincenzo Mercurio and Giuseppe Tribuno
- Producer Website:http://www.fattorialarivolta.com/
- Total Production:300 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Energy and water saving since we are already 0 chemical element because of our biodynamic protocol
- Sustainable Practice:Yes