GSM Santa Barbara County 2021
Popped rose petal, raspberry bramble, wild lavender and humming bird sage flower, designs a floral chaparral incantation. The GSM’s blend of 3 varietals from a selection of distinct sites broadens midpalate density and delivers an array of aromatic nuance.
- Sub-Region:Santa Barbara County
- Varietal:40% Grenache, 25% Syrah, 25% Mourvèdre
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Fermentation:Each lot/vineyard is fermented separately in 1.5 ton open-top fermentation bins with twice-daily punchdowns / 14 days on skins / pressed directly to barrel
- Elevage:6 months in neutral oak barrel / racked and returned to barrel for 4-5 months off of lees. The wine undergoes malolactic fermentation.
- Winemaker Name:Zac Wasserman
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Producer Website:https://www.frequencywines.com/