Port Barrel-Finished Rye Whiskey NV
The 100% raw Abruzzi rye whiskey is finished in freshly dumped Tawny port barrels for an additional 6 months. The result is a complex spirit heralding notes of florals, dried fruit, and antique wood with a long finish.
- Brand:High Wire
- Region:South Carolina
- Varietal:"100% Abruzzi rye grown in St. George, South Carolina "
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Pot-column hybrid
- Still Size:2000L
- Distillation:53 Gallon Kelvin New White Oak Char 3
- Cooperage:1-2yrs in New White Oak and 6 months in Tawny Port Casks
- Maturation:Finished in Tawny Port Casks for 6 months
- Finishing:Scott Blackwell
- Sustainable Practice:Yes