I Vigneti di Bruma Falanghina IGP 2021
Falanghina is the signature grape of this area. This indigenous grape is known for its fresh, mineral, perfume and fruit-forward flavor profile. Pale lemon-green. Aromas of ripe pineapple, citrus fruits and white flowers. Fresh acidity.
- Brand:Fattoria La Rivolta
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:80 mg/l
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vineyard Size:30 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2005; 2015
- Fermentation:Temperature controlled 18 celsius, selected organic yeast, stainless steel 25HL and 130HL. Gentle manual press.
- Elevage:Stainless steel 8 months and 3 in bottle.
- Winemaker Name:Vincenzo Mercurio and Giuseppe Tribuno
- Finning & Filtration:Yes, standard housing filter
- Producer Website:http://www.fattorialarivolta.com/
- Total Production:600 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:We use sheep and beneficial birds to control weeds and pests. We also have cover crops, drip irrigation and process ponds to conserve water. We have composting, recycling and reuse as much as possible to minimize waste. We focus on protecting air and water quality, preserving local ecosystems and wildlife habitats.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes