I Vigneti di Bruma Rosato IGP - 2021
This is a Rosé that was born from the desire to celebrate with friends; a young and dynamic wine, which is characterized by a savory sip and fine aromas on the nose. The grapes ferment and refine in steel, before being bottled. In the glass it has a beautiful cherry pink color. The nose is crossed by floral sensations and especially light fruity notes, where the strawberry is individualized. In the mouth it is smooth, characterized by a good sapidity.
- Brand:La Rivolta
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:61 mg/l
- Climate:Mediterranean climate, with intense Tyrrhenian winds from the southwest.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vineyard Size:20 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2000.0
- Fermentation:short maceration with skins at controlled temperature, ca. 7 days of fermentation
- Elevage:Stainless steel 4 months and 3 in bottle.
- Winemaker Name:Vincenzo Mercurio and Giuseppe Tribuno
- Producer Website:http://www.fattorialarivolta.com/
- Total Production:600 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:We use sheep and beneficial birds to control weeds and pests. We also have cover crops, drip irrigation and process ponds to conserve water. We have composting, recycling and reuse as much as possible to minimize waste. We focus on protecting air and water quality, preserving local ecosystems and wildlife habitats.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes