IGT Rosso Toscano Fla...vino 2021
A 100% Sangiovese from the southeast area of Montalcino. An intense ruby-red in the glass, its bouquet is fresh and fruit-forward. The palate is driven by enticing cherry flavors and gentle tannins. Intense ruby red color with violet reflections. Bouquet is fresh and fruity.
- Brand:La Palazzetta
- Varietal:100% Sangiovese
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:20.0
- Climate:The vineyards are in the souteast area of Montalcino, in Castelnuovo dell'abate, about 365m asl. The climate is good for the production of DOC and DOCG wines. Winter temperature range is 2-5°C, and in summer 25-40°C.
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out by hand to select the ripest and healthiest clusters.
- Vineyard Size:40 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):1990-2015
- Fermentation:Fermentation in stainless steel tanks occurs naturally with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:About 1 year in french oak of 2-7 years old, conserved with inert gas, no sulphites are added.
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Scores:Gold Medal – Organic Awards 2021
- Producer Website:https://www.palazzettafanti.com/prodotto/igt-rosso-toscano/
- Total Production:10
- Sustainable Practice:In the vineyard, La Palazzetta uses low quantities of copper and sulfur for disease prevention, plus seaweed, orange juice and zeolite cubana soil. They also transform vegetable waste from their fields into fertilizer. Their winery uses green energy, lightweight bottles, recycled cardboard, and natural ink, plus a low quantity of sulfites in the wine.