Inzolia DOC "Tivitti" Menfi 2021
Drawing freshness from briny Mediterranean winds and young vineyards, Tivitti is a pure Inzolia expression with lushness and aromatic depth. Notes of pear and almond blossom spring from the straw-hued wine in the glass, which opens to reveal white peach and herbs. Fresh and pleasant like the briny wind blowing from the Mediterranean, this Inzolia comes from young vineyards planted in Tenuta Belicello and is a charming white wine that offers pure Sicilian pleasure at every sip. Bright straw yellow with a greenish hue, the wine has a fresh and charming bouquet of pear, broom and almond blossoms that melt into lush and intense scents of white peach and fine herbs.
- Brand:Azienda Agricola Barbera
- Sub-Region:Menfi DOC
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:41 mg/l
- Climate:Mediterranean climate
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out by hand.
- Soil:Calcareous soil with a good quantity of limestone, a yellowish color with lighter fractions.
- Vineyard Size:3 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2007
- Fermentation:Grapes are soft-pressed after 36 hours of skin contact in stainless steel tanks. A pied-de-cuve of wild yeast starts alcoholic fermentation, and malolactic fermentation occurs naturally.
- Elevage: for 2 months on fine lees in stainless steel tanks
- Winemaker Name:Marilena Barbera
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Producer Website:https://www.cantinebarbera.it/en/natural-wines-menfi-sicily.html
- Total Production:200 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Suolo e Salute Certified
- Sustainable Practice:Cantine Barbera is Certified Organic. They use fertilizers and compost made from vegetable waste, rainwater recovery, a bio-architecture cellar, energy-saving practices, and a photovoltaic system. They also have weather stations for precision interventions that minimize their agronomic impact in the vineyard.