La Condenada' 2021
Artuke is a small family winery located in Baños de Ebro, a village in Rioja Alavesa on the banks of the Ebro river. In 1991, Roberto de Miguel made the decision to stop producing bulk wine and start bottled wine. Now his children Arturo and Kike, (whose names are the basis of the winery) are leading the project. Their grow is based on recuperating abandoned vineyards, and making new single vineyard wines. Perhaps the most elegant and attractive wine from Artuke. Very floral and aromatic in the nose. The palate has a very silky texture, acid red fruit, and mineral character. Fresh and vibrant.
- Brand:Artuke Bodegas y Vinedos
- Sub-Region:Baños de Ebro
- Varietal:80% Tempranillo and 20% other varieties (Graciano, Garnacha, White Palomino Fino)
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Climate is primarily Mediterranean, with a heavy Atlantic impact that is moderated by the river.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:alluvial soils
- Vineyard Size:They have 25ha divided among 32 plots. This wine comes from a 0.75 ha parcel in Banos de Ebro.
- Vine Age (year planted):1920
- Fermentation:Uncrushed grapes fermented with indigenous yeasts
- Elevage:12 months in oak foudres of 600 liters
- Winemaker Name:Arturo & Kike De Miguel
- Scores:RP 97 2020
- Producer Website:https://www.artuke.com
- Total Production:800 bottles