Lambrusco di Sorbara Pet Nat DOC NV
The Divinia walks a tightrope between a classic, juicy Lambrusco and a funky, savory pétillant naturel. Bountiful violet aromas lead to a bone-dry palate with crisp black raspberry flavors and gentle earthy tones. Straddles the line between classic juicy lambrusco and funky savory pet nat. delightful bubbles swirl with black raspberry with earthy tones. Great pizza wine!
- Brand:La Lambrusco di Sorbara
- Region:Emilia Romagna
- Varietal:Salamino, Marani, Grasparossa
- Color:Sparkling Rose
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:85 mg/l
- Climate:the summers are warm and mostly clear and the winters are very cold and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 32°F to 88°F and is rarely below 25°F or above 95°F.
- Soil:alluvial soils
- Vineyard Size:23 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1990
- Fermentation:Fermented using the pétillant naturel method with a refermentation in the bottle.
- Winemaker Name:Mr Carafoli
- Finning & Filtration:Natural
- Total Production:4500 cases