Sparkling Rose NV
This is an absolutely delightful sparkling rosé made exclusively from Cinsault grown in Swartland. The grapes are pressed whole-cluster, giving this wine its ballet slipper pink hue and delicate, almost saline bouquet. Flavors of ripe berries and wild cherries are carried across the palate by brilliant acidity before the wine finishes clean and dry. A refreshing, sparkling rosé with a bouquet of aromatics and a brilliant pale pink color. Dry, saline minerality, balanced acidity, and a palate that is crisp and tastes of wild cherries & ripe summer strawberries.
- Color:Sparkling Rose
Show More Less Information
- Country:South Africa
- How much so2 added:20ppm
- Climate:Mediterranean, cold winters, hot dry windy summers - avg. rainfall 350mm/year, distinctive rolling hills on avg. 140m above sea level
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vine Age (year planted):1988
- Fermentation:The grapes undergo natural fermentation with ambient yeasts.
- Winemaker Name:Trizanne Barnard
- Finning & Filtration:Light fining and filtration
- Producer Website:https://www.lubanziwines.com/
- Total Production:3100cs
- Sustainable Certificates:Lubanzi was founded with a mission to do good, and remains committed to sustainability initiatives across ts endeavors. The brand practices sustainable viticulture and donates 50% of its annual profits back to growers via the Pebbles Project. In addition, Lubanzi is a Ceritifed B Corp, part of the 1% for the Planet organization, and Fair for Life fair-trade certified.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes