Malmostoso Pet Nat - 2020
A pétillant naturel Merlot that winks at Lambrusco, Malmostoso pairs fruit complexity with lively effervescence. Maceration without pumpovers imbues graceful balsamic notes, while in-bottle refermentation with passito must lends additional depth. Malmostoso is a Merlot that “winks” at Lambrusco. The maceration without pumping over makes it graceful and balsamic, while the refermentation in the bottle with passito must gives it complexity.
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:11 mg/l
- Climate:This area is characterized by a cold/mild climate;
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:1.5 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1998.0
- Fermentation:After destemming, the grapes macerate on the skins for 14 hours, then ferment in concrete and undergo malolactic conversion.
- Elevage:IN THE CONCRETE TANK FOR 8 MONTHS, THEN IN THE BOTTLE FOR AT LEAST 6 MORE
- Winemaker Name:Sharom Messori
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:200 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Vigne del Pelagroso is Certified Biodynamic and follows organic prinicples in their vineyards.