Marilena Barbera Nero d' Avola DOC "Dynamon" 2021
The name Dynamon combines the Greek dýnamis (movement) and dàimon (spirit, inspiration) in a Nero d’Avola that offers both energy and soulful dark fruit. Sicily’s sea-kissed vineyards deliver diverse aromas of raspberry, plum, violets, herbs, and spice, plus a silky, juicy palate that demands another sip. s bouquet delivers aromas of ripe fruit and fine herbs, with scents of blue raspberry and ripe plum, notes of violets and spices. Dynamon is smooth on the palate, with a very long and juicy aftertaste
- Brand:Azienda Agricola Barbera
- Sub-Region:Doc Sicilia
- Varietal:Nero D'Avola
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:30 mg/l
- Climate:Mediterranean climate
- Harvest Technique:Grapes are handpicked during the first half of September, when they have ripe tannins and a perfect balance of sugars and acids.
- Soil:Deep dark clay soil, very rich in organic compost matter
- Vineyard Size:3 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2016
- Fermentation:Grapes receive eight days of skin contact during spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:3 months refining on fine lees. Aging potential is about 3-4 year
- Winemaker Name:Marilena Barbera
- Finning & Filtration:No