MiBal Crianza 2019
This is a beautifully traditional Tempranillo from Ribera del Duero’s storied terroir. Aged in a mix of French and American oak, the crimson-hued wine displays toasty tobacco and leather notes along with red fruit. It is a well-structured and elegant wine made in the classic and beloved style of Spanish Tempranillo. Freshness and depth describe this classic Ribera del Duero. Blend of French and American oak lead to toasty tobacco and notes of barnyard and saddle and eucalyptus. Structured with finesse.
- Brand:Hornillos Ballesteros
- Region:Castilla y Leon
- Sub-Region:Ribera del Duero
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:37mg./liter
- Climate:Continental, high altitudes, cold winters, hot summers, dry.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:alluvial soils
- Vineyard Size:28 ha
- Fermentation:The grapes were gently destemmed and crushed before pressing. Fermentation occurred in stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:aged for 14 months in a blend of French and American.
- Winemaker Name:Miguel Hornillos and Javier Ballesteros
- Finning & Filtration:Filtered
- Total Production:8000 bottles
- Sustainable Certificates:Mibal is Certified Organic.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes