MiBal Joven - 2020
A juicy and bright Tempranillo designed for carefree and early drinking. Soft, ripe fruit notes of strawberry and cherry are accented by hints of earth in this red. The wine is made without the use of any oak in order to capture a pure, fresh expression of Tempranillo. Dark red juicy fruits and graphite minerality that are left unoaked make for Ribera del Duero glou glou. Pure and fresh Tempanillo.
- Region:Castilla y Leon
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:53mg/liter
- Climate:Continental, high altitudes, cold winters, hot summers, dry.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:alluvial soils
- Vineyard Size:28 ha
- Fermentation:The grapes were gently destemmed and crushed before pressing. Fermentation occurred in stainless steel tanks, with daily racking for 30 days.
- Elevage:No oak
- Winemaker Name:Miguel Hornillos and Javier Ballesteros
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Total Production:12,000 bottles
- Sustainable Certificates:Mibal is Certified Organic.