Forest Kräuterlikör NV
Crafted from an age-old recipe, Forest is a traditional German schnapps with an amaro-esque character. Dark, mellow, and warming, it shows notes of cola and vanilla on the palate.
- Brand:Michelberger Booze
- Varietal:Neutral grain spirit with gentian root, juniper, coriander, vanilla, angelica root, star anise, clove, violet root, lemon balm, cinnamon bark, orange peel, and sugar.
Show More Less Information
- Still Type:Pot-column hybrid
- Still Size:200 Litre
- Distillation:Selected botancials are handcraft-macerated in an alcohol-water-base for a certain period of time and filtered afterwards. The Macerate, in combination with premium alcohol and water, will then be used to mix out and fine tune the final product.
- Cooperage:no cask aging
- Maturation:Stilling in earthenware pots for a minimum of 2 weeks helping to achieve a smoother taste and drinkable finish.
- Producer Website:https://michelbergerbooze.com/
- Total Production:Unlimited
- Sustainable Practice:No
- Tasting Notes:Michelberger Forest is the more amaro-like of the two schnaps, darker in color and notes of cola and vanilla on the palate.