Michelberger Booze Mountain Krauterspirituose
Mountain is a traditional German schnapps, crafted from an age-old recipe. It’s clear, fresh, and invigorating, with high-toned notes of fennel and citrus on the palate.
- Brand:Michelberger Booze
- Varietal:Neutral sugar beet spirit with lemon peel, jumpier, coriander, peppermint, lemon balm, cardamom, fennel, sage, anise seed, orris root, thyme, caraway seed, and sugar.
Show More Less Information
- Still Type:Pot-column Hybrid
- Still Size:200 Litre
- Distillation:Selected botanicals, in combination with a fine grain distillate, are destilled to a clear, pure and rich base distillate. This is used to mix out with premium alcohol and water and is finally fine tuned to the final product.
- Cooperage:no cask aging
- Maturation:Stilling in earthenware pots for a minimum of 2 weeks - helping to achieve a smoother taste and drinkable finish.
- Producer Website:https://michelbergerbooze.com/
- Total Production:Unlimited
- Sustainable Practice:No
- Tasting Notes:Michelberger Mountain is the brighter and fresher of the two liqueurs; clear in color and high-toned notes of fennel and citrus on the palate.