Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC 2020
Le Chiantigiane’s rendition of Abruzzo’s signature grape is a robust and powerful wine. The nose is intense with textbook aromas for the variety, and the medium-bodied palate pairs a dynamic fruity element with well-balanced tannins. Intense ruby red with purplish reflections; intense nose, characteristic of the primary aromas of the grape variety; a fruity element, robust and medium-bodied, well-balanced with its tannins.
- Brand:Le Chiantigiane scarl
- Sub-Region:Province of Grosseto
- Varietal:Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:70 mg/l
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:loam soils
- Vineyard Size:20 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2000
- Fermentation:After destemming, the grapes rest on their skins at a controlled temperature for 10–15 days before racking.
- Elevage:6 months in stainless steel and 3 in bottle
- Finning & Filtration:yes
- Total Production:10,000 cases