Mountain Kräuterspirituose NV
Mountain is a traditional German schnapps, crafted from an age-old recipe. It’s clear, fresh, and invigorating, with high-toned notes of fennel and citrus on the palate.
- Brand:Michelberger Booze
- Varietal:Neutral grain spirit / lemon peel, juniper, coriander, peppermint, lemon balm, cardamom, fennel, sage, anise seed, thyme, caraway seed and sugar
Show More Less Information
- Still Type:Pot-column Hybrid
- Still Size:200 Litre
- Distillation:"Selected botanicals, in combination with a fine grain distillate, are destilled to a clear, pure and rich base distillate. This is used to mix out with premium alcohol and water and is finally fine tuned to the final product. "
- Cooperage:"no cask aging "
- Maturation:"Stilling in earthenware pots for a minimum of 2 weeks - helping to achieve a smoother taste and drinkable finish. "
- Producer Website:https://www.michelbergerbooze.com/
- Total Production:Unlimited
- Sustainable Practice:No
- Tasting Notes:Michelberger Mountain is the brighter and fresher of the two liqueurs; clear in color and high-toned notes of fennel and citrus on the palate.