On The Fly Whiskey Smash NV
Dry Fly Distilling’s ethos is inspired by that of fly fishing – patience, persistence, and precision. Based out of Spokane, Washington, Dry Fly is a true grain-to-glass distillery making spirits from grains like Washington White Wheat and triticale. From the beginning, Dry Fly has sourced grains from local farmers like and distilled everything on-premise in their Christian Carl still before aging in 53G barrels. Dry Fly Distilling's "On the Fly" line of ready-to-drink beverages are made with Dry Fly’s own spirits, small-batch syrups from Side Hustle Syrups, and other ingredients from the chef-owned company Spiceology. This ready-to-enjoy Whiskey Smash features Dry Fly's award-winning Wheat Whiskey blended with lemon juice, fresh strawberries and mint.
- Brand:Dry Fly Distilling
- Sub-Region:Spokane, WA
- Varietal:Wheat Whiskey, strawberries, mint, lemon juice.
- Size:12 oz.
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:7 Day Closed Fermentation
- Still Type:Christian Carl Pot/Column Combination
- Still Size:1013 gallon
- Distillation:Alambic Distillation
- Cooperage:53 Gallon New American Oak, #3 Char
- Maturation:3 Years
- Distiller Name:Patrick Donovan
- Finishing:No Finishing
- Scores:No Ratings
- Producer Website:https://dryflydistilling.com/
- Total Production:2000
- Sustainable Practice:Made with all natural ingredients