Ophelia' Cabernet Franc Sonoma - 2018
On the nose the wine showcases dark, rich red cherry and plum notes that are backed up by an earthy dustiness that just screams Cabernet Franc. Vibrant and high toned on the palate, the acid structure bolsters the dusty tannins to provide a lovely lift to the finish.
- Brand:T. Berkley
- Sub-Region:Napa County
- Commune/Village:Napa Valley
- Varietal:Cabernet Franc
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Climate:Protected from direct Pacific Ocean influence, the valley is the warmest of Sonoma County's viticulture areas. Warm afternoons and cool evenings provide the ideal environment for growing Bordeaux grape varieties.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:silt soils
- Vine Age (year planted):over 20 years ago
- Elevage:22 months in French oak
- Winemaker Name:Taylor Berkley Boydstun
- Producer Website:https://www.tberkleywines.com/
- Total Production:335 cases