Papalome Mezcal de Guerrero NV
The semi-warm microclimate of the high mountains and canyons of Axaxacualco, where this mezcal is produced, is reflected in its complex and sweet aroma in the nose and its crisp, herbal and mineral flavors in the mouth, all of which are followed by a lingering floral note.
- Brand:El Occidental
- Varietal:"100% Agave cupreata "
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Arabic copper alembic
- Still Type:We develop two distillations to obtain the final spirit, cutting heads and tails each time and taking care of the final profile
- Still Size:500 liters
- Distillation:1100 L wooden baths
- Cooperage:60 days after the second distillation are required to balance all the flavors and aromas
- Maturation:We keep the liquid into clean containers to maintain the abv and the original profile before bottlng the spirit
- Distiller Name:N/V
- Finishing:GT LATAM
- Total Production:Wild yeast and water from deep well in wooden baths, takes 7 to 11 days
- Sustainable Certificates:45,000 L per year
- Sustainable Practice:No