Pas de Problème Sauvignon Blanc 2021
This is a focused, taut, immensely drinkable Sauvignon Blanc sourced from the maritime-influenced vineyards around Béziers. Aromas of lemon, peach, and white flowers encourage sip after sip, revealing excellent minerality on the palate. Driven by aromatic notes of lemon, peach, elder, white flowers. This cuvee is a crisp and taut expression of Sauvignon from Languedoc. A nice minerality and well balanced
- Sub-Region:Vin de France
- Varietal:100% Sauvignon Blanc
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:75 ppm total
- Climate:Oceanic and continental influence
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out mechanically.
- Soil:Clay and limestone
- Vineyard Size:60 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):1990.0
- Fermentation:Fermented with selected yeasts.
- Elevage:6 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Laurent Gauzi
- Finning & Filtration:Light filtration
- Total Production:4000 cases
- Sustainable Practice:They source from sustainably farmed vineyards.