Sydney Ann Pinot Grigio del Veneto Organic
Channeling the cool, Alpine-influenced terroir of Veneto, this is a crisp, delicate, and compulsively drinkable Pinot Grigio. Gentle aromas of honey and flowers waft from the glass, introducing juicy pear, citrus, and floral notes on the palate. Organic. Crisp. Harvested at the peak of ripeness. Our pinot grigio is made with native grapes from the Veneto region of Italy. It's dry, floral, and shockingly easy to drink. In order to coax fermentation a small amount of organic cane sugar is added. Tasting notes: juicy pear, citrus, flowers. Pairs with: seafood, white miso, Hemingway.
- Brand:Sydney Ann
- Sub-Region:Veneto IGT
- Varietal:Pinot Grigio
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:65 mg/l
- Climate:During the month of May, June and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 6°C (43°F).
- Harvest Technique:They harvest their dry-farmed, Guyot-trained vines by machine.
- Soil:rocky with alluvial soil
- Vineyard Size:12.0
- Vine Age (year planted):2005.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation takes place at 77–86°F and lasts twelve days.
- Elevage:6 months in stainless steel, and 3 months in the bottle.
- Finning & Filtration:Yes