Pinot Grigio DOC Venezia Giulia 2020
The natural bud mutation of Pinot Noir, certainly one of the most famous grape varieties in the world, has found ideal conditions in which to express itself in Friuli Venezia Giulia region. Pinot Grigio Sodevo, is vinified exclusively in stainless steel tanks to preserve its varietal characteristics, integrating its elegant and refined aromatic profile with a tangy and minerally taste.
- Varietal:100% Pinot Grigio
- Size:750 ml
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:60 mg/l
- Climate:We are at the border with Slovedia. The weather is rather continental, rigid and dry in winter, warm and windy in the summer. The wind is a climatic element of this area. There are few snow-covered episodes in winter. The rains are concentrated in the months of January, February, March, April, October and December, almost completely absent in the summer.
- Harvest Technique:Sustainable
- Soil:Marl and sandstone of Eocene origin, known as Ponca. Excellent exposure and position, with medium to steep slope.
- Vineyard Size:8 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):1990
- Fermentation:The destemmed grapes are soft crushed and then fermented in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks. The wine remains on the lees for approximately 5 months before being bottled.
- Elevage:Stainless and steal for 8 months and the rest in bottle
- Winemaker Name:Patrizia Felluga
- Finning & Filtration:Cold filtration
- Producer Website:https://www.zuanivini.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ZUANIVini-Vigne-IT.pdf
- Total Production:600 cases