Pinot Grigio 'Stelvin' - 2022
Colli Vicentini’s sea-kissed Stelvin shows the signature crisp vibrancy and texture of Veneto Pinot Grigio, with delicate aromas of white fruit, flowers, and almonds. Features a dry, crisp, vibrant texture and delicate aromas of white fruit, flowers and almonds.
- Commune/Village:Montecchio Maggiore
- Varietal:Pinot Grigio
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:80 mg/l
- Climate:Medium altitude, mediterranean climate, 35 km from the sea, with morning sunlight, and constant sea winds.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:sandy soils
- Vineyard Size:350 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2001.0
- Fermentation:The grapes enter a pneumatic press before cold fermentation with local yeasts for three weeks. The wine doesn't see any oak or malolactic fermentation, maintaining fresh acidity and typicity.
- Elevage:6 months in stainless steel and 3 in bottle
- Total Production:3000.0
- Sustainable Certificates:Colli Vicentini completely avoids pesticides, only using green bean fertilizer and recyclable materials in their vineyards. They employ data-measuring instruments in the field for insect and disease pressure modeling.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes