Pinot Noir 2021
This Pinot Noir is a classic example of the varietal from Chile's Casablanca Valley. Flavors of citrus and spice are both prominent. Grown in a way that doesn't harm the environment, then carefully selected for peak flavor. In neutral oak for ten months. The nose is full of lush raspberries and floral notes. On the palate the fruit shines through with hints of spice giving the wine outstanding structure.
- Brand:Vina Fray Leon
- Region:Casablanca Valley
- Varietal:Pinot Noir
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Winters are very cold, with highs of around 15 degrees and lows of only 2. In the summer, daily temperature swings are typically rather large, ranging from a low of 9 degrees Celsius to a high of 30 degrees Celsius.
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vine Age (year planted):2000-2010
- Fermentation:temperature control / stainless steel fermentation
- Winemaker Name:Pablo Morandé
- Finning & Filtration:lightly fined and filtered
- Sustainable Practice:Yes