Portami Altrove Cyder 2020
With a name that means “take me elsewhere,” Portami Altrove is a refreshing, naturally fermented cider crafted from apples with just a tiny touch of bergamot. Light and crisp on the palate, it reveals notes of lemon, lime, and yellow pear with a modest touch of Earl Grey tea. Earl Grey (Bergamot), Lemon, Lime, Apple, Yellow Pear
- Brand:Vigne del Pellagroso
- Varietal:99% Apple, 1% Bergamot
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:no
- Climate:This area is characterized by a cold/mild climate;
- Harvest Technique:Apples are harvested by hand during the first week of October.
- Soil:STONE GRAVEL CLAY LIMESTONE
- Vineyard Size:1 hectar
- Vine Age (year planted):1998
- Fermentation:After harvest, the apples are ground and pressed. Then, they ferment in fiberglass for two months with bergamot and indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:2 MONTH IN FIBERGLASS, THEN IN BOTTLES
- Winemaker Name:Sharom Messori
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:100 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:AgriBioDinamica Certified
- Sustainable Practice:Foligodia is Certified Biodynamic and follows organic prinicples in their vineyards and orchards.