Privo Rosso - 2021
This is a pure expression of Cabernet Sauvignon, obtained from a 1986 vineyard located 250 meters above sea level on clayey soils. Green manure and respectful and never intrusive agriculture are practiced in the vineyard. In the cellar we continue with consistency, therefore fermentations take place spontaneously by the work of indigenous yeasts only. No clarification or filtration, with aging in stainless steel tanks for 12 months. Purple red color. On the nose it shows cherries, raspberries, pomegranate, herbaceous and licorice notes. It tastes refreshing and juicy, with black cherry tones, dense tannins and rich sapidity.
- Varietal:Cabernet Sauvignon
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:<1 mg/l
- Climate:Short winter with most of the rain between December and March. Early spring with a long summer that can reach up to 35 C.
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:0.3 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1986.0
- Fermentation:Grapes are crushed slowly and the the must is keeped in contact with skins for about 7 days. Fermentation starts naturally and there is no temperature controlled system.
- Elevage:8-9 months in stainless steel tanks, 6 months in bottle
- Winemaker Name:Paola Riccio
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Producer Website:https://alepa.it
- Total Production:50 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Energy and water saving since we are already 0 chemical element because of our biodynamic protocol
- Sustainable Practice:Yes