Puligny Montrachet Village 2021
Gold-stitched, glossy, and surrounded by a greenish glow. This tone grows more pronounced with time. Hawthorn, grapes, marzipan, hazelnut, amber, lemongrass, and green apple all come together in its aromatic profile. Aromas of lactic compounds (butter, hot croissant) and mineral compounds (flint) are common, as are those of honey. It pairs well with a wide variety of dishes, from grilled and pan-fried seafood to foie gras and lobster to finely sauced fowl. When it comes to cheese, it marries well with goat cheese, Reblochon, and soft cheeses with a bloomy skin like Brie de Meaux. In the range of 11 and 13 degrees, serve.
- Brand:SARL Didier Delagrange
- Sub-Region:Côte de Beaune
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Fermentation:In barrels over a period that varies according to the vintage
- Elevage:"12 months in barrels then 4 months in stainless steel vats (10 to 20% new barrels) "
- Producer Website:https://www.domaine-henri-delagrange.com/
- Total Production:1,200 bottles