Purple Pyramid Syrah Santa Barbara - 2014
Tense and tensely resonant on the top notes of floral and mineral, with a fast crescendo of acidity entering early and exploding. The seamless tannin/acid synergy makes the wine quite intense, spreading prickly sensations and lending layers of texture to the finish while keeping the wine juicy and delectable.
- Brand:Group Project
- Sub-Region:Santa Barbara County
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Fermentation:100% native/ambient fermentation
- Elevage:Aged for 63 months in 100% neutral french oak pieces (28 months on the lees), then racked into a stainless steel tank for 9 months.
- Winemaker Name:Scott Sampler
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:318 cases