Parcellaire Les Roches 2015
There is an expression between the aromas of youth and ageing in the cellar, and especially an original expression for the grape, as hidden behind its terroir. This is a terroir Champagne, with a profile far removed from the usual grape varieties. Elegant and expressive. Seductive stone fruit on the nose with bready undertones. Supple and delicate bubbles on the palate, nice and vibrant. Mineral driven, and nice balancing acidity.
- Brand:Champagne Andre Heucq
- Sub-Region:Marne Valley
- Varietal:100% Meunier
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:20mg/L
- Climate:The climate of Vallée de la Marne is oceanic with a continental influence.
- Harvest Technique:Farming Harvest method by hand.
- Soil:Clay (Illite)
- Vineyard Size:5.7 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):1998-1999
- Fermentation:Alcoholic fermentation in barrels.
- Elevage:36 months on lees – cork closure and stapling.
- Winemaker Name:André Heucq
- Finning & Filtration:Disgorged
- Producer Website:https://www.champagne-heucq.com/fr/
- Total Production:700 bottles
- Sustainable Certificates:700 bottles The winery itself is bio certified since 2018; as well as a member of the meunier institut, vigerons independants and circuits courts.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes