Riesling Estate Trocken - 2020
Ludi Neiss’ Estate Riesling is a light wine with excellent structure and length. Sweet initial aromas of melon and peach give way to hints of lilac, and the palate lands with a delicate creaminess and moderate, youthful acidity. Sweet initial aromas of melon and peach are then underscored by notes of lilac. !e "rm structure is layered with a delicate creaminess and a moderate, youthful acidity. A light wine with fantastic length.
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:60 mg/l
- Climate:The prevalent cool climate in Bockenheim promotes longer ripening in the grapes and general character development in their wines.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:17 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1990.0
- Fermentation:The must rests on the skins for about six hours before spontaneous fermentation takes place in temperature-controlled tanks.
- Elevage:6-8 months in stainless steel tanks. 3 months in bottle
- Winemaker Name:Axel Neiss
- Producer Website:https://www.weingut-neiss.de/en/wines/
- Total Production:1,200 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Ludi Neiss is Sustainable Viticulture Certified and follows lutte raisonnée principles.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes